Panorama is the only non-invasive test that is prenatal or NIPT, that will differentiate between each twin’s DNA, which means that we could inform you:
- Whether your twins are identical (through the exact same egg) or fraternal or non-identical (from split eggs)
- The sex of each and every twin
One girl, one kid
Knowing whether twins are identical make a difference to the care prepare your doctor will create for you personally
Identical twins may share a placenta, which could boost the opportunity for unequal development and an ailment called twin-twin transfusion problem (TTTS). Fraternal twins aren’t at an increased risk for TTTS. Once you understand whether twins are identical helps healthcare providers determine the amount that is appropriate of and what experts could be needed for your maternity.
Panorama helps recognize danger to get more conditions than virtually any NIPT for twins
Panorama can offer danger assessment for:
- Down problem, Edwards syndrome, and Patau problem
- Turner problem, a genetic condition that happens in girls that is connected with heart defects, learning problems, and infertility*
- 22q11.2 removal problem, a disorder that is genetic does occur in girls and boys this is certainly connected with learning differences, heart defects, as well as other birth defects*
*Risk assessment readily available for pregnancies decided by Panorama to include identical twins
Exactly Just How is Panorama various?
Panorama may be the NIPT that is only can tell the essential difference between the mother’s additionally the baby’s (or babies’!) DNA, which leads to: